Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Eneza Education is an edtech company that is on a mission to provide educational content to over 50 million learners in Africa. With over 200,000 active learners on our platform, we provide content via SMS, USSD and web applications. We are currently in Kenya, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Zimbabwe and Tanzania.
We have the position of a B2B Sales Representative available in our Nairobi office and we are looking at working with individuals who have the passion and the right mindset to join us on our journey to providing low-cost access to educational content.
The B2B Sales Associate will be reporting directly to the Sales Manager in lead generation and closing B2B deals. The lead is responsible for selling Eneza’s learning platform to corporates to drive revenue goals for Eneza at the same time placing us closer to our B2C clients.
- Identifies development potential leads by studying current business within the education industry as well as prospective industries; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentations and demos; explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing new products and services as well as demonstrating relevant use cases
- Closes sales by building connections and robust network, overcoming objections and managing timelines and expectations; preparing contracts. Owning and managing customer success once a deal has been closed. This involves working closely with the tech, product, marketing and customer care teams
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Continuously create and implement brand strategies
- Consistently follow up with all sales and marketing team members, keeping them accountable to marketing goals during a given time period.
- Creating and experimenting with strategic new sales and marketing mediums.
- Working to meet sales targets set by the country director. Providing recommendations on strategies to meeting set targets after reviewing trends, data and projections.
- Working with required CRM tools as determined by Eneza tracking leads, deals and sales stages at every point in time.
- Ability to generate an average of $180,000 in sales revenue on an annual basis and close at least 2 deals within a period of 7 months.
- Responsible for sales support activities such as: exhibitions, conferences, customer visits and meetings
- Responsible for registration and reporting of sales activities using sales tools in accordance with reporting requirements
- Ability to work with any CRMs tracking leads and deals.
- Can effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Promote and execute renewal of contracts
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy .
- Strong Analytical and technical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and not letting tasks fall within the cracks
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Effective decision making skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Education & Experience:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Should have worked in an organization that has a net turnover of $ 500,000 per annum.
- People management experience.
- Work Experience: 5+ years’ sales/ account management experience.
- Should be willing to travel
Sound like a job for you? Why work with us?
- Life at Eneza means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
Join our team where your contribution will make a real difference
- Ed Tech
If you possess the above requirements send your application to email@example.com before 28th Dec 2017