Eneza Education is East Africa’s #1 Mobile Learning Platform for 10 – 25 year old learners in rural areas. Our mission is to make 50 million kids in rural Africa smarter! Our platform offers affordable DIY diplomas and live teacher chat for primary school, high school, teacher development and entrepreneurship. Over 2 million lifetime users and 400,000 monthly active users on are turning to Eneza to complement their learning on SMS, feature phones and Android smartphones.
As a Customer Care Representative, you will be required to be the interface between the customers and Eneza. Be able to research customer care strategies based on customer demand and data developments. Be able to carry our extensive research on the market products.
- Increase company’s customer base by making calls.
- Receive calls from customers and resolve product problems by;
- Clarifying customer complaints
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution
- Following up to ensure resolution
- Provide basic technical support to customer by using company’s resources
- Collect data, analyze and provide recommendations based on data findings and trends
- Create and experiment customer care strategies based on customers demand and data trends.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Bachelor Degree in Communication or relevant communication studies.
- At least 2 years Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Must be passionate about education and dealing with students
- Must be a critical thinker and result-oriented
- Must be able to ‘Read’ his/her customers.
- Must have Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft office especially Ms-Excel
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must possess a high level of tenacity, in order to get the job done.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV to email@example.com by the 1st June 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.